Association „Wir helfen rasch.
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We process this data exclusively within the framework of the
applicable legal provisions, in particular, the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG) and the
Telecommunications Act (TKG). In our data protection declaration, we inform you specifically about what data we collect and how we
use and process that data when you use our website.
1) WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. your name, address, email address, IP address or your user behaviour.
2. WHICH DATA OF YOURS DO WE PROCESS?
Visiting our website: if you use the website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not sign up for our services or provide us with
information in any other way, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server, thus the necessary data which is
technically required for us to display our website and to guarantee its stability and security (see Art 6 Paragraph 1 lit fDSGVO). We
specifically collect the following:
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time
• Content of the request (concrete page)
• Access Status/HTTP Status Code
• Amount of data transferred in each case
• Website which is the source of the request
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
If we ask you to register or create a user account, we collect the personal information you provide (user ID) as well as data about your
requests, including past requests. If we were interested in using contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or in
using your data for advertising purposes, we would inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We would also clearly
state the specified criteria for the storage period in question.
Contacting us: If you fill out the contact form on our website and send your request or contact us by email, we process the personal
data you provide accordingly. The data you provide will only be processed for the purpose of processing your inquiry. This processing is therefore carried out to fulfil our (pre-)contractual obligations.
Recipient categories: To the extent necessary, we will pass on your personal data to the following external service providers (processors):
IT service providers and/or providers of data hosting, data processing or similar services; other service providers, providers of tools and
software solutions who also support us in providing our services and who act on our behalf (including mail service providers, providers of marketing tools, marketing agents, communication service providers and call centres).
We also transfer your personal data to the following recipients to the extent necessary:
• any third parties who are involved in the fulfilment of our obligations to you (such as banks for payment processing);
• to other external third parties to the extent necessary on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. auditors and tax advisors, insurance
in the event of an insurance claim, legal representatives in the event of a claim, courts and administrative authorities, etc.);
• to authorities and other public institutions to the extent required by law (e.g. tax authorities, etc.)
• Companies which belong to our group, as far as this is justified within the scope of legitimate interests on our part or is necessary for
the fulfilment of the contract.
• Legal representatives, insofar as this is necessary for the enforcement of rights or defence against claims.
3) WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN CONNECTION WITH DATA PROCESSING?
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
• Right to information,
• Right to correction or deletion,
• Right to limit processing,
• Right to object to the processing,
• Right to data transferability.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us. If you exercise such an objection, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine
the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the ongoing development of the internet, we will also continuously adapt these data protection provisions accordingly. We will announce any changes on the website in a timely fashion. You should therefore regularly consult these data protection provisions in order to be fully informed about the current status.
Association „Wir helfen rasch. Flüchtlingshilfe Ukraine“
Johannesgasse 20/5, 1010 Wien